BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 29, 2010

because he brings meaning to every quote.

"Love is more than three words mumbled before bedtime. Love is sustained by action, a pattern of devotion in the things we do for each other every day." 
--  Nicholas Sparks

"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody,
you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.
-- When Harry met Sally.

I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth,
one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. One.
-- City of Angels.

"He's the bread to my butter".
-- Julie and Julia. 

1 comments:

Hayley Lovell said...

Oh how sweet! And I haven't heard from you in a while, but I just wanted to stop in and tell you there's an award for you over at my blog!