BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

standing on the edge.

my heads in the clouds & it doesn't wanna come back down. Your everything that I've been waiting for, everything I've been holding out for. Even after every person that promised to be around lately, none of them convinced me as much as you. You've got me wrapped up in your world. Convinced that you want me around & that I need you around just to call me beautiful everyday, to have someone believe in me so much, its scary. Your not perfect & you have a past but you definitely have a future with me.

3 comments:

V. S said...

I love this, really I do.
I think its beyond perfect, so pretty actually.
Kind of jealous I didn't come up with it first ; )
ly.

V. S said...

Oh! Go read my last entry.
hint- the wise friend is you ; )

LittoMiss isuet said...

hahaha, im getting pretty good at this huh (;
& yes i know im very wise; i love you too wife<3