BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 30, 2009

lost & found.


im speechless. im barely breathing.
im holding my breath now.
waiting for those words i wanna hear.
waiting patiently for the day you feel the same.
slowly losing hope.
& just when im about to give up,
just when i think that maybe im in this alone.
you come shining through finding your way,
like a rainbow reaching its pot of gold,
straight into my heart.
you finally say those word i wanna hear. . .

i love you, you whispered.

& in this moment all that mattered was that
i had you, & you had me.
we had found each other.

so when i woke up this morning & i realized,
how i can't see myself with anyone but you.
don't you dare let me go.
i love you.

1 comments:

V. S said...

: ) : )
this was cute, and sweet, really sweet.