BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 7, 2009

not just a name.

There's a name that lives forever in my heart. A name that no matter how close or far away, its always a part of me. Always there when i need it. Always there to keep me sane. Always there to help me get through the toughest of my days. & always there to laugh with me through the funnest days. No matter what happens, this name cannot be erased. Its engraved in the deepest part of my heart. She has me like no one else. Shes more than anyone can ever ask for, my other half, my best friend, my sister. Her name is Victoria Saavedra. & she'll always have me.

iloveyou, with all my heart.

i'll be here forever.

1 comments:

V. S said...

omg, I almost cried.
I love you so much, like honestly, you're my best friend.
No matter what happens.
I'm here too, and I'll always be here...

v&i : )