BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 6, 2009

crossing paths.

In life you have one chance at every decision you make. One time to decide whether or not your making the right choice. One choice that can lead to a million other paths. One path that can change your life. One life is what we get. my opinion? Live it up; cause no matter what happens, you'll always look back & never regret a thing you did. & that's life, making decisions & choosing paths. & no matter which one you choose, they are always our choices.

1 comments:

V. S said...

That scares me sometimes.
Knowing that its my choice, and mines only.
&& what happens if I make the wrong one? Will I be able to fix it? Or am I doomed for ever?

Well, I've come to learn that, were going to make mistakes- lots of them actually. But you know what? We'll be forgiven and anything is possible. Its all in a prayer.