BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 23, 2009

waterfall.


one million thoughts running through my mind, and it kills me. You keep making choices that keep hurting me and they don't stop coming. they are like a waterfall, hitting me one after the other nonstop.
nonstop questioning you, nonstop imagining the wrong things.
this waterfall keeps breaking me down.
breaking down my faith and hope.
breaking every little piece of my happiness.
breaking the connection that i feel with you everyday,
just for these moments i lose that connection.
i lose the faith, i lose the hope..
then i reach for your hand, look into your eyes,
and hear you're words.
my worries disappear.
its that simple for you, just make me believe in you.
help me keep faith in you, help me have hope.

0 comments: