BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

soaring.

you find yourself searching for the words to describe what you feel,
but nothing comes to mind.
There is no explaining this cause its like nothing you've ever felt before.
How do you express what your feeling when you don't
even know what is happening to you? 
How do you say how much you love a person when
this person is your life, your world, your everything?
How do you explain that? for me its difficult.
All i can say is that
when he smiles it feels like a ray of sunshine beaming at me.
When he's sad it feels like my insides are being torn out,
it brings me pain to see him hurt.
When he sleeps it brings me sanity to watch him be at peace with the world.
When he looks at me its like i want to burst into tears cause he's mine.
He's my reason, he's my weakness, he's my strength,
every minute with him makes everyday better.

0 comments: