BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 5, 2009

never forget.


I'll never forget that day in class. That day was another boring day at school. We had a new subject to learn in math. I was completely lost. I kept asking the teacher the same question over. I just couldn't seem to understand the problem. As i asked again, the same question, i heard a soft whisper coming from the back of the room followed by a distant laughter. I was so enraged to hear someone mocking me. As i slowly turned, I realized that it was the new girl laughing and complaining about me because i was not understanding the problem. I spotted her through the people in the room and just stared. She changed from laughing to smiling. I was ready to tell her off, when I turned back I finally understood the problem. I was still upset that she laughed but it was alright, I wasn't going to let her get to me. The rest, like they say, is history. Little did I know, that one day that stuck-up preppy new girl, would be the BEST best friend a girl could ever ask for, an amazing sister, and my future wife <3

Victoria Saavedra is the greatest!

0 comments: