BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

smile for me.

your smile is the reason i wake up in the morning
my first thought of the day is how much i love you
your kiss makes the whole world disappear,
and its just you and me here.
All I can picture are little glimpses of pure bliss
-- in my head im thinking...

hey, im all his, and he's all mine.

your arms make me feel free from all the danger in this world.
your hands on my face, your eyes focused on mine.
I can't deny your stare,
my cheeks turn a hot bright pink 
as you whisper you love me,
i cant help but think,
your what I've always wanted
and i have you here in my arms.
Baby, I'll never let you go.
won't you smile for me baby?
smile,
and brighten my days
give me a reason to believe that there's
something to look forward to in this life.

1 comments:

V. S said...

:)
I'll smile for you, anyday.